The Best Sites for Online Horse Racing Bets in the UK
Gambling on horse racing is a rich and historical tradition in the UK so, naturally, online casino sites offer online horse racing bets are extremely popular. Online horse racing bets are easy, safe, and can be very profitable to the savvy punter.
Betting online on horse races has never been easier with all the best sports betting sites offering markets. Here at OnlineCasino.co.uk, we’ve done the hard work in gathering a list of the most recommended sites and online casinos for you to join, with this month’s top pick Betway Casino offering the best of the best.
When choosing from our recommended online casino sites and real money bookmakers, our UK audience is guaranteed:
- Sign up and enjoy a free welcome bonus
- A variety of betting options and races at recommended sites
- Safe and secure banking options
UK’s Top Sports Sites in 2020
Finding the best horse racing betting site
The people of the UK have been betting on horses for literally thousands of years. That’s a lot of history for the world of modern-day horse racing to live up to!
Fortunately, there are some fantastic online horse racing bets available. The best sports betting sites all have extensive options for gambling on horse racing, and we’ve compiled the top sites here for you.
The UK has a tradition of betting on horses that dates back to the Roman times. This tradition is kept alive today with some fantastic online horse racing betting options.
What makes for a good racing site?
When we recommend a UK horse racing betting site, we want to give you the cream of the crop. Betting online on horse races is well worth your time, but what you don’t want to do is waste that time at an online casino that isn’t one of the best.
All of our recommended online casinos come with various perks and benefits.
- A fantastic welcome bonus: new players can avail of a generous sign-up bonus at all our recommended sports betting sites. Often, this involves matching your first deposit pound-for-pound – or more!
- Easy to use: there are a ton of markets and even more bets available when betting on horse racing online. It’s vital that a site has great usability and a clear layout, so all our recommended sites are super simple.
- Fast, safe banking: you want to know that your money is in safe hands, and you want to have your winnings in your bank account as soon as you can. At our recommended sites, you won’t have to worry about that.
- Great customer service: when you go to a bookie on the street or a live racetrack, you’ve got betting agents and service staff to help you if you need it. We wouldn’t expect any less at the best casinos online, and that’s what we give you.
- Enjoy a huge free bonus of up to £30
- Numerous simple options for quick cashouts.
- Plenty of regular bonuses & attractive promotions.
Just like betting on horse races in real life. You simply sign up to one of our recommended sites, being sure to claim your welcome bonus, and browse the listings. You then place your bets and if you win the money is transferred straight to your account.
It’s easy. Just choose one of our recommended online casinos or sports betting sites and follow the simple instructions to create your account. Make your secure deposit and you can begin placing your bets.
The horse racing industry in the UK is massive and heavily regulated. Betting on horse racing, whether online or in real life, carries some risk but fixed races are rarely one of those risks. There hasn’t been a major horse racing scandal in the UK for a good while.
Some gamblers claim to have complex systems and algorithms to beat the bookies and make money betting on horse racing. We can’t speak for all of them, but it’s likely that very few of them work. The best, most profitable gamblers simply know their horses very well.
Certainly. There are many people who make a living betting on sports and horse racing in the UK. It takes a lot of skill, patience and practice to become a professional, but the good news is that it’s much easier to become a casual winner.
All the best online sports betting sites that take bets on UK horse racing will have a way for you to watch the races, or at least track the results, online.