The Hottest New UK Online Casinos
Every year, new UK online casinos are popping up on our radar. They typically offer players some great perks, but with so many to choose from, how do you know which new casinos are the best?
That’s where we come in, sifting through the pile of new internet gambling sites to find you diamonds in the rough. Our reviews team saves you time and energy by recommending only the highest quality online gambling sites.
Check out our current rankings for March 2022, and get ready to play your favourite games like blackjack, roulette, and slots at a new UK casino.
Discover top new casinos in the UK:
- Excellent range of new cash games and slots
- Fantastic real money bonuses for new players
- Sleek, user-friendly design
- The best welcome bonuses in the business, plus other promotions
- Hidden factors influencing your decision to try a new UK casino
- Tight regulation and state-of-the-art security software
Our Top UK Casinos for January 2022
How New is New?
Our reviewers consider a new UK casino to be one that was founded within the last year. You might wonder why players would even consider straying from the traditional established online casinos in the UK, but new casinos offer some surprising benefits that are hard to ignore. Our experts cite the following reasons for the popularity of new casinos:
- Insane Welcome Bonuses
Since they lack the established following of more traditional online casinos, they must convince players through other means. This really works out in the players’ favour, since you’ll have a much larger springboard to your future winnings.
- Additional Promotions
New casinos don’t just offer welcome bonuses. You’ll also find exciting giveaways, prizes, and other bonuses such as reload bonuses to keep players loyal.
- New Casinos are Tech-savvy
This means the tightest security, the freshest and most user-friendly design, not to mention stunning visuals and graphics.
Steer Clear of Blacklisted UK Casinos
Unfortunately, not all new casinos in the UK can be trusted. We provide a blacklist to keep players safe from rogue casinos, no matter how appealing they might look. Basically, the casinos on our blacklist have been reported numerous times by players for various issues including missing or late payouts or unresponsive customer service.
Blacklisted UK Casinos - What You Should be Avoiding
Cherry Red Casino
Ongoing payment problems
Series of casino payout problems
Euro City Casino
Ongoing payment problems
Factors to Consider
New casinos might sound like a dream, but of course, they aren’t completely void of aspects that may impact your decision.
- The advertised promotions might not check out, for example, and serious players don’t have the time to waste on an unserious offer.
- New casinos typically have lower player traffic, which means that the progressive jackpots will be significantly lower than on established sites.
- New casinos also haven’t had as much time to form partnerships with developers, which may impact the gaming experience.
- Some new casinos are just redesigns of existing UK casino rooms, created to try to get a fresh start on a site that was no good to begin with.
Finally, it’s always worth checking out where the site is licensed. A reputable jurisdiction indicates that the games are fair and audited and that the casino guarantees reliable payouts.
All commercial internet gambling in the UK is regulated by the Gambling Commission.
New or old, all commercial gambling in the UK must be regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. For players, this means:
- Issuing Licenses - So you can rest easy knowing your online gambling site is as trustworthy as it seems.
- Regulating Fair Gameplay - The UKGC follows up on all questions into a casino’s authenticity, which keeps players out of harm’s way.
- Keeping Funds Safe - By checking that money is stored and handled correctly, as well as approving the different banking options.
Responsible gambling and dealing with illegal activity will continue to be the main focus for us in 2022 and this is consistent with our statutory duties. ”Sarah Harrison - Gambling Commission CEO
Ready for Something New?
If a new casino in the UK has caught your attention, signing up and claiming your welcome bonus is the logical next step. Don’t forget about these tips and tricks in all the excitement of getting started, though:
- New casinos offer some serious perks : high welcome bonuses, amazing design, and additional promotional offers aimed at attracting and maintaining players.
- Our blacklist protects you from untrustworthy casinos, new and old. You can always report issues to us, and we’ll look into them.
- Consider all the factors . Remember that newer casinos haven’t had as much time to be vetted, and sometimes promotional offers seem better than they are.
- The UK Gambling Commission regulates casinos . A license from the UKGC means the online casino is authentic and good to go.
- Enjoy a huge free bonus of up to £1000
- Numerous simple options for quick cashouts.
- Plenty of regular bonuses & attractive promotions.
A new online casino is one that has been built up in the past year. In the UK, this means that new casinos are still in the process of gaining a large following.
New casinos typically offer larger bonuses and promotions than more established online gambling sites, which means you get more cash on your initial deposit and can potentially take home a bigger payout.
Of course, not all new UK casinos are created equally, which is why our recommendations include only the highest quality online gambling sites. Any new casino from our list is vetted and would make a great choice for any player.
New online casinos offer some exciting variations on your favourite games: blackjack, slots, roulette, and more. With a tech-savvy new casino, the design and graphics are unbeatable.
Yes. Newer casinos typically offer the highest real money bonuses in the business.
The only notable downside is that newer casinos typically have fewer players, which is only really an issue when playing games like poker that depend on a large player community.