To the extent you have any questions about the collection, storage and use of any anonymised data we collect, or if you have any other questions relating to privacy, please contact us by email at the following address:
This Site must not be accessible or used by any minors in any way. The content of this Site is not meant for any person under the age of 18 years.
Storing and using your information
We (or such third-party data processors who act for us) may process data we collect for the following reasons:
- To improve the performance of this Site and to provide you with materials which may be personalised to your individual preferences and to enable you to interact with the Site;
- To provide you with Site features and games;
- To help us improve the security of our Site; and
- To help us understand and analyse how users interact with our Site.
In the event that a third-party purchases all (or substantially all) of our company, business and/or assets, we may disclose any anonymised data in our possession to that third-party in relation to the purchase. We may also disclose any such non-personal information where we are obliged to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a court of competent jurisdiction. We may also disclose your non-personal data if we need to take action regarding any illegal activities, enforce any legal rights or our policies.
We may also gather anonymised details about visitors to our Site for the purposes of compiling data traffic statistics. We are not able to identify individuals from this anonymised data that we collect for such purposes.
Non-personal information may be transmitted to us by virtue of your use of your device which accesses the Site including usage information and technical details (such as your IP address and other online identification details as well as software and hardware information such as the type of browser and operating system used by your device, your language, the time and date of your visit, the time you spend on the pages of our Site, which pages of Our Site you visit, and certain other statistics relating to your of our Site). Information in relation to how you engage with the Site may also be collected to improve the functionality of the Site’s features.
Transfer of data abroad
For your understanding, a cookie is a small file that is stored on your browser or hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. This enables you to navigate across pages of a website efficiently allowing the website to remember your preferences and activating certain features based on your on-going engagement with the website.
We apply cookies in the following ways:
- Session Cookies – these cookies are stored only during the time you spend browsing the Site. Once the browser is closed, the cookie is automatically deleted. These cookies are necessary for the normal functioning of the Site and disabling these may lead to your experience on the Site being negatively affected.
- Analytical Cookies – these cookies are applied by our third-party service providers, for example, third-party web traffic analytics companies and Google Analytics (and any of their affiliates or partners), who keep track of and report on your interaction with our Site for data analytics purposes. These types of cookies are usually held for longer time periods (usually 1 year but may, in some instances, be longer than 1 year) according to the privacy policies of those providers. We have no control over the types of cookies that these third-party providers use. These third-party cookies track the web pages and features that users click on during a visit to our Site and therefore help us to ensure that users are able to access what they are looking for with ease and help to make the Site more pertinent and geared towards the interests of our users. They also help to store any preferences which may be useful on repeated visits.
You may disable all cookies by going to your setting on your internet browser and turning off selected settings for cookies. However, you should be aware that some features on the Site may not function effectively and the overall experience may be reduced if you opt to turn off all cookies.
Other referred Sites
Purposes of information collected
The information we collect from you is also used for the following purposes:
- Improving the services and content on the Site by carrying out research or performing analytics
- Maintaining the safety and security of the Site
- Ascertaining the relevance of the materials displayed to you
We are dedicated to maintaining the security of any data we collect. However, it is impossible to make any method of electronic storage or transmission 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the integrity of our data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.